Thursday, April 2, 2009

Prescription eyeglass frame





Tags: prescription eyeglass frame

the goal mouth scramble with possession of the puck and buried it past Raycroft. After an uneventful middle frame, Doan dashed down the right-wing boards and released a booming slap shot that beat Raycroft on the stick side at 7:17 of the third period. Aw, crap. Okay, so here's the situation: today I was in E&M class, sitting in the back (I had biked in and was almost late, so I took the first seat available). My glasses were smudged a little, so I took them off to clean on the bottom of my shirt-this is a commonplace occurrence. While cleaning, I ...

I paid less than US$50 for my awesome new pink + green glasses!

I couldn't resists! Watch the fun video above. And to paraphrase Kung Fu Panda, there's no charge for awesome. (Sorry about the bad sound clipping which pains ears, the Logitech QuickCam 9000's microphone is awful that way, but pretty good otherwise.) My previous pair broke (one of th...

Read the full post from Torley Lives

Tags: ,

via Blogdigger blog search for prescription eyeglass frame.

Blog from:



prescription eyeglass frame
BUY ONLINE!





CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment